Skills in strategic management learned in this workshop allow managers to innovate markets, products and to champion change.
This workshop give participants the right practice to close the gap between their current situation and their desired. Participants will brainstorm SWOT analyses, identify key prospects for strategic opportunities and reinforce confidence for risk taking and innovation.
- Define operational management and strategic thinking
- Understand strategic models
- Setting targets for success
- How to develop a mission statement for your work group
- How to Encourage innovation
- Structured case studies to apply learning in groups
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning