Participants will come away from this Performance Management workshop with a whole new toolkit of techniques to assist them in managing performance in their workplace.
Good performance management is a continuous process requiring constant and consistent monitoring. This workshop reinforces a manager’s practical knowledge of the proven steps to get on top of the process— aligning goals, clarifying expectations, and adopting an informed and intelligent approach for direct reports.
- Defining a manager’s roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the value of continuous performance management
- Gaining insight of the process for effective performance management
- Structured case studies for group discussion and review
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behavior to the working world
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning