Our experienced team will foster the confidence of non-native English speakers and managers by developing their English working ability.
When English is not one's first language, simply knowing how to write business documents is not enough. Learning how to express ideas directly, motivate and give directives clearly is the focus of this course. Our experienced facilitators will foster your confidence and develop your skills throughout the course to greatly enhance your working ability and functionality in English.
• Develop an understanding of cultural differences in conversation
• Create realistic conversational goals
• Express yourself using stimulating business language
• Compile dozens of techniques for effective business conversation
• Analyze and overcome barriers in nonverbal communication
• Evaluate and master problems in listening to and understanding others
• Recognize different styles and guidelines in business conversations
• Develop your own action plan for improving your business conversation skills
• Structured case studies to apply learning in groups
• Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
• Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning