Participants of this communication skills workshop will develop mastery of communication, allowing them to diffuse challenging situations while reinforcing positive interactions with customers.
Communication isn’t only a skill; it is also an art – and nowhere is this more true than in business.
- Identify different communication styles
- Deal effectively with different customer personalities
- Identify strategies for managing difficult interactions
- Develop your communication skills – in person, on the phone, using voicemail or email
- Apply skills to deepen your understanding of how verbal and nonverbal communication impact outcome
- Apply the six key steps to rebounding and recovering from customer complaints
- Manage stress in the moment and proactively
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
- Audiovisual resources to reinforce learning in an impactful manner
- Role play to practice techniques and behaviours in a safe environment
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world